Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween dress up

 
Scary doll

Haunting 

Love her blank look 

The make up!
Her zest to give her all is very admirable. I have had a very hectic week. Halloween is here and she had to figure out an attire. She did her research and found a DIY face color to paint herself white. Then started a digging in of her wardrobe to figure out a scary look. First of as an Indian at heart I still don’t get this concept of scary dressing. As it is too much is going on in life. Yet I never discourage her and keep her enthusiasm up. I help her to come to a point where she is comfortable.
     This morning I woke up two to photos on my what’s app which needed an opinion. I loved what she did. So this morning she was at it. Out came the dress and then the eye shadows and the liner and lipstick. What we have ....we use! And once make up was in place, she did her hair into untidy pig tails. As I looked at her I truly wondered at this celebration around the world and I admired the spirit she had to participate. She knows not many at school shall be doing it up yet that didn’t stop her from doing it. And she was ready to go. I pulled her for quick pictures as she rushed to school. On the way she edited them to look more scary! She was equally worried that I might die of fear as well. In all the look was complete and she is a happy person. I am glad that in all the crazy rush of many thugs she finds ways to ease her mind, be creative and make the best use of resources, time and moments.
   Isn’t that what truly life should be like? Accept what you have and live for what you have an make use of what you have! Coz life is like that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment