Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Prisha’s 15 th

Add caption

She turns 15 today...as I look at this special no. ( she reminds me how special- 15 on 15th) I look back at the journey of the last 14.5 years. It’s been a true journey of gratitude as each year adds up and gets us closer to our goal when she will be truly independent. It hasn’t been easy...no but these 14 years have changed my life forever. She has grown as I have as well. She is content, compassionate, kind, considerate, very mature, level headed as she is spirited, enthusiastic as well very innocent still. She knows when to step back and when and how to make people feel special. She has her bit of negatives but her spirit to fight is above all else. She knows her struggle and wants to overcome it all. Despite all the pressures I have put she is positive. We both have grown together and at times I feel it’s my birthday too with her as a new Ruchi was born that year. She gave birth to a fighter as well in her mother and we fight it out together through all that life has and is offering. I am glad we are sharing our journey coz not only does it  give hope to mums like us, it also gives us positivity through such amazing people who hear us and motivate us constantly through likes, comments and shares. 

She waits for her next birthday each time one goes by! Isn’t that so amazing? She loves her life despite the fight, struggles, tears and joys! I am so happy I had my mentor who hand held my life and made it positive. I was able to pass that to her. She waits for little surprises, doesn’t want to trouble me with any demands but is happy with little things I do to make her feel that she is loved just like her sibling and is precious to us all. Isn’t that true inclusion without making her feel “ special - special”. As always I woke her up with a bday song video recording, a surprise hand written letter by her brother( it’s a must have on my list) and a home made pizza party at school to treat all her gang of teachers and friends. The day has just started yet she has lived this since a year already. May God keep her spirits this positive and high, may We have the strength to give her the support to help her achieve her dreams and may she look back with happiness, gratitude and pride at her years gone behind to make her who she wants to be. May she live a life of purpose as a purpose driven life gives depth to life. Happy birthday Prisha! Shine bright as we all love you no matter what! Yes....I am sure you just celebrated your birth time of 8:10 am .... keep positive and live life to the fullest! Your entire family wishes the very best for you now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment