Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Grateful for this

   
An honest feedback to be grateful for
Often times I am asked why and how do I find time and energy to juggle so much writing and sharing. Few said they are inspired, few said they can never do I what I did and couple of them even said it’s a good way to get fame!! I smile at most comments and the last one hurts at times but then I realized they have no idea of my journey nor do they have the depth to understand what I have been through and hence can’t expect any better! If today I had a way of exchanging all my achievements for just one thing and without a second thought or waste of a second I would exchange it....Prisha’s hearing!
    It has been a very tough walk and often lonely where every step required so  much patience and strength to keep doing what I was. With just belief in myself and my work. Only consolation often was a bit of fulfillment after every push. Convincing people isn’t easy and comes with a lot of work and emotional expense. Yet I did as I knew it’s from my heart. I am grateful for every reaction though...negative or positive. Why grateful for negative? Well it helps me to understand myself better, understand the mentality of others and helps me to understand better and deeper about human psychology which in turn helps me to find ways to work around these doubts and questions. Positive feedback inspires me to work harder and with more vigor as I believe always....there is that one person out there who is waiting for my words as she too sails in my boat.
    Today was one such day and I feel the need to dedicate a post to one such feedback that made me feel humbled. She read my posts when I mentioned in a group that I am a blogger she sent me messages after that and I realized how humbling this was. She has no idea how strong she herself is to share her honest feelings with me and has in turn also given motivation to the one who inspired or motivated her! Isn’t that what we are supposed to do? Inspire and motivate each other as life has so many roller coaster rides with blind turns and twists. I believe in togetherness and team work. I believe in giving a hand as in giving we receive so much as well. Women need women as they have emotions that run so deep and being the tender gender she needs an outlet and a helping hand to handle her emotions. Not everyone is tough though we all try. So a hand always makes a difference and we should never shy away from taking the hand not giving a hand.
    Today she helped me to feel again that sharing my deepest and honest feelings aren’t wasted. They aren’t just a vent but are precious words and feelings that perhaps are being waited for by someone across the world. So thank you my friend as I am humbled and overwhelmed to have so much of your precious emotions attached. I am honored to be able to share and hopefully we can inspire someone out there to not be afraid to share her emotions but gain strength just the way we gained by holding each other’s hand in some way or the other. 

3 comments: