Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Phone no.

Prisha had to learn her parents name ,her full name and her phone no.Today we learnt the 10 digit mobile no in about 5 minutes.It was the "eureka" moment when she was able almost rattled off the nos.I was a bit nervous and anxious about it.I think I was not trying enough and so these feelings were there.I felt stupid later to doubt her learning capability.In this effort I broke the nos into 4 parts and then said them rhythmically.She picked up the rhythm and the nos and there we had a job well done.I am teaching her the home address where she still is trying to figure it out.I need to trust her more.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Prisha! That's important safety information to know, and a big accomplishment! Don't be afraid to aim high -- she sounds like a very smart girl who just might surprise you with how far she'll go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is indeed a big accomplishment for Prisha! She seems to be doing well. - GLT

    ReplyDelete