Friday, September 4, 2009

Another visit to the ENT

Today I decided to visit the ENT again to check on Prisha's left ear. She has been without the hearing aid for 7 months now. She does miss her 2nd HA . The very mention of her ear being all right makes her squeal with joy , she wants her left HA.The doc is very interesting, very positive about life and loves to give advice on healthy living. Love visiting him.He did the thorough check up of her ear and said her ear now has dry scabs and wax which needed to be dissolved with ear drops , to be put into her ear twice a week. It would basically coat the ear lining. The drops would soften the scabs and wax.When the scabs are pulled out , they normally pull out the hair in the ear which leads to more boils.So now ear drops would help heal her ear. I am so happy that finally thanks to homeopathy , Prisha's ear infection is slowly getting better. I do give her lots of multi vitamins and Vit C for building resistance in her body.I hope and pray that she only gets better by the day.Now I am waiting for the day when 2 HA would give her better hearing and better speech.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am so glad Prisha is doing so well! That ear has been such a problem, and now it is almost healed. I'm sure she will be delighted to get that second hearing aid back!

    ReplyDelete