Wednesday, June 24, 2009

See my baby

I was making Prisha's bed today as she wanted to sleep.Suddenly, I heard her say "mummy, see my baby!". I expected a doll in her arms. I turned around and nearly died laughing. She was holding her tummy with a little bump! Looking at my rounded eyes, she quickly pulled out a small ball from under her T-shirt. I think she has really seen the water purifier advertisment from very close. She did look very giggley when she saw the mother drinking clean water and the baby swimming in her tummy.She went all cosy looking at the pink baby. She had hugged me after that as she now is sure that she was in my tummy before she was born.She even goes to the extent of cutting her brother's tummy , doll's tuummy or any one who is ready to lie still.She really keeps me in splits and high spirits.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you have to love their imagination and antics! The things they come up with, haha!

    ReplyDelete